What to do in N.E. in the winter..

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
when there is two days of over 50 degree weather?

Get out the wash buckets and wax and treat the daily drivers to a day at the spa :D. I did the explorer on Thursday and the Lincoln today. Vacuumed and cleaned the interior + gave the leather the Lexol treatment :nice: then a bath and wax ( to put back on an added layer of protection).

pics of the rare Feb. event..

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

1st trip out of the driveway and it's all over though :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Cars look great man :nice:. That was some much needed weather we had.

I just keep telling myself that it won't be much longer for spring, but I'm sure the snow banks will be with us for quite some time.

I just keep telling myself that it won't be much longer for spring, but I'm sure the snow banks will be with us for quite some time.

You know, down here in Texas, I'll walk into the house and kick off my flipflops by the door, sweating after being outside throwing the frisbee for the dog... in January!.... and I'll see on the news you poor cats up north are covered in snow drifts and wonder, why the heck anyone would live in that?!

Then, summer rolls back around and it's 106 degrees here in the shade with 98% humidity, and as I feel like I'm going to melt I think, why the heck would anyone want to live in this!?!?!?!:rolleyes:

Thanks. yeah the snow banks shrunk down some but the big ones at the store parking lots will around in june.

You know, down here in Texas, I'll walk into the house and kick off my flipflops by the door, sweating after being outside throwing the frisbee for the dog... in January!.... and I'll see on the news you poor cats up north are covered in snow drifts and wonder, why the heck anyone would live in that?!

Then, summer rolls back around and it's 106 degrees here in the shade with 98% humidity, and as I feel like I'm going to melt I think, why the heck would anyone want to live in this!?!?!?!:rolleyes:

It crosses my mind plenty of times, more so this year since it's been a record snowfall but once spring rolls around I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. New England has great coast line and nice country driving roads, but yeah winter can be rough.