What to do?!!!

Not even gonna waste my time ,,, this is exactly what i didnt want to hear. I dont need lectures on why i shouldht buy a busa, why i shouldnt take a loan, why i should buy a house ect ect.

If nobody can stick to the topic , then i will just decide on my own. Im not whining or complaining, but i can see where this thread is heading, it will be derailed by page 2 and an all out war by me defending my self against everyones opinions.

Thank's anyway.

• Sponsors (?)

If you would really like advice I will give you some

Dont take loans for toys, its just stupid. If you cant buy it with cash you proabably should not have it

Dont own a home, own everyting i have outright.I already pay the same loan everymonth, the monthly amount didnt change, they just extended the terms(years).

I didnt ask for financial advice, just opinions on what i do. Please dont turn this into a arguement thread.

Dont own a home, own everyting i have outright.I already pay the same loan everymonth, the monthly amount didnt change, they just extended the terms(years).

I didnt ask for financial advice, just opinions on what i do. Please dont turn this into a arguement thread.

Dont ask for advice and cry foul!

If you dont own a home now is the time, with rates at almost record lows and this bieng a buyers market you should be out there low balling trying to get your self into a home not just to live but as an investment.

If your ichin to spend money you dont have, I would upgrade the stang. If you have never had a bike a busa is not they way to learn. buy some 1k old nija and kill yourself on that first

get your car running first. then look for a bike after with whats left over. if you don't have enough, save up. you can get good used bikes all day, so no rush.

Thats the same thought that has been weighing heavy on my mind. I have a dodge ram and it kills me in gas, but i need it for work. I own a landscaping business and its good for the winters up here as well. So having a bike would allow me to leave my truck hooked up to my trailer at my yard, and not having to drive it home everyday and back to work the next morning, I live about 20 mins from the yard but its all city driving, at about 10 mpg. So its like 20 bucks a day back and forth plus what i use when working. sooo.I see myself saving some bucks as well.

Like stated above, get a used bike, a Ninja is a great choice and you can pick one up for cheap. Those lil 250's are great for gas. :nice:

Not only GREAT on gas, they are pretty quick too, depending on your weight, you can run ow 14's.. Didnt realize this would be your first bike, sorry, but I agree with everyone, you will kill yourself on a busa with no experience.. May not be what you want to hear, but its true..

Hayabusas are FAST, but I'm not gonna be your momma and tell you to be careful. anytime you sit on a 200MPH capable machine, its your problem, not mine.

If it is your first bike, talk to the dealer, and he may be able to point you in the right direction. You may not end up with a 'Busa, but I'm sure you'll have fun either way. Smaller V-twin bikes like the Suzuki SV650 are a blast to ride and I think probably better for entry level riding. Also like half the price of a 'Busa. A buddy of mine had one that he would ride up and down stairs, and the torqey V-Twin would pop wheelies all day.

I also had another buddy with LOTS of motorcycle experience who had a 'Busa. He ran it to its limits a few times and then sold it. He also walks with a limp. You do the math.

Thats the same thought that has been weighing heavy on my mind. I have a dodge ram and it kills me in gas, but i need it for work. I own a landscaping business and its good for the winters up here as well. So having a bike would allow me to leave my truck hooked up to my trailer at my yard, and not having to drive it home everyday and back to work the next morning, I live about 20 mins from the yard but its all city driving, at about 10 mpg. So its like 20 bucks a day back and forth plus what i use when working. sooo.I see myself saving some bucks as well.

I hear ya. when I first started out I got a 600cc , it was a 1986 yamaha radian. they show up on ebay and they are dead reliable. get a standard(term for a more sit up bikebut not a cruiser) 600-750. I now have a suzuki Bandit 1200S, but still for a commuter bike you can get a honda shadow or something like that for a great price( again if it's a starter bike), but either way go used new bikes don't have much of a warranty anyway. best if luck.

never got to read the orig. post, but busa's are definately not at the top of my list for a fast bike. much better bikes out there that will go nearly as fast, with better accelleration, better ergonomics, and lighter weight. just my 2c. the GSXR is one of the best bikes out there if you ask me....

I never said this was my first bike. lol.
I know the power of the busa, i love them and i have always wanted one, i just recently got serious about gettin one. I have found a couple in the 01-02 range for 5,000 to 5500. so its just a debate now on whether to pick up an older 750 for like 3000 grand and throw 2000 at the stang , or go all out and get a busa and slowly continue to build the stang. I dunno its really tuff.

I vote that you get a YZF r6, a CBR 600rr or a GSXR 600 or 750, I have rode many differant bikes and out of them I would chose a busa last, due to size and weight.
Next tax time I will be getting me a bike and it will be a raven edition r6, best looking bike there is in my opinion, and 600cc's are plenty, my bro's 2000 gsxr 600 was more than adequit speed wise, I don't remember the time but it was trapping at around 160+mph in a 1,000 foot.

well 20min of driving and some weekend driving you are not going to like a crotch rocket for long. the guys that try to go on long rides with us cramp up after awhile. The busa is a nice bike but for the street a 600-750 has plenty of snap and power, my 1200 bandit which has the older gsxr motor but built for mid range power flies plenty for me although it has a pipe, stage 1 jet kit and tune but still you get the point. a busa would still kill me but a regular street with traffic he cant lose me or a 750.

Make sure you save some cash to get some gear. I have been riding for over 10yrs and never ride w/o atleast boots, gloves and my helmet. 99% of the time I have on my joe rocket pants and jacket. the drivers keep getting worse and they talk on the cell phones and need to get every where in a hurry. here is a place to get great deals on gear, they have cust reviews on stuff

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

also I'm a suzuki, yamaha fan and I like kawasaki too. here are some good choices of bikes

suzuki

Bandit gsf 600 or 1200 come naked or s model has fairing, great motor no problems have had mine new since 2001.

suzuki sv models, if you really want crotch gsxr 600 or 750's are great bikes!!

Yamaha fz6 great little bike right here or the bigger fz1 & the yzf

Kawasaki zzr600, ninja 650 or 500r, the smaller ninjas sit more upright and look really cool, now don't discount the 500, I have riden the 500 and this thing moves out and is a stout bike a 2008 msrp's for $5,099 and do some haggling and you can get a brand new bike for want you want to spend. these bikes have great resale because people buy them for starter bikes :nice: . that's what my buddy did( the one I rode) he bought his rode it for 2yrs and resold it for almost what he paid.

anyways best of luck to you. and be safe man.