whats everyones daily driver?

figured I'd post a pic of my car too... here's my ghetto taurus... nice sound system, kinda grand-ma ish though...

taurus_burnout.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Daily drive the 95' GT, but I'm thinking of buying something a little less mileage friendly like a late 90's Cobra or something. I'll pay the extra 5 bucks a tank full to smoke somebody's doors off!!!!! yipeeeeeeee.......

-Gtjammer

JJ95GTID said:
My daily driver????? Oh yeah, its a '95 Laser Red Mustang :rlaugh: .

Okay enough smart @$$ :D . The Hyundai's are good. Just swapped out the wife's Durango for a Santa Fe. Can't beat that 10yr/100k mile drivetrain, 5yr/60k mile bump to bump warranty :nice: . Also, Hyundai is building a factory in Alabama I think :shrug: Somewhere in the Southern states :shrug: Going to employ some Americans :flag: .

Montgomery Alabama actually. And don't forget all the other support companies that are moving in there to support Hyundai. Oh and since I don't want to high jack my daily driver is either an 87 LX, 92 Lincoln LSC or a 04 Harley V-Rod.

Well usually its my 95 GT.. but with gas prices the way they are my daily driver is my 1991 Enduro.. its a V twin.. but currently only the down stroke is working.. I have not gotten the Upstroke to work properly. It sports 24" mag rims..and 18 speeds... if you have not guessed it by now its my bike...lol

viperos said:
what do you mean, that's not my car?? I think I know my own car when I am the one who took the picture......

Well post some more pics than, because that pic has been floating around the net for awhile and alot of ppl have claimed it as their own.

I am a frequent poster on tauruscarclub.com, so I recognize that pic.

Loser..

what do you mean, that's not my car?? I think I know my own car when I am the one who took the picture......

:notnice:

YOUR name is Brian, My name is Jeramie.. That is MY car, NOT yours..

See this link: MY Taurus

I wrecked that car back in '98, and now own a 1992 Thunderbird SC (330.5 rwhp and 402.8 rwtq) as well as a 1995 Taurus SE 3.8L

My Supercoupe:
blingbling.jpg

My Taurus with stock SC wheels (daily driver):
scwheels.jpg

Jeramie

jtkz13 said:
Well post some more pics than, because that pic has been floating around the net for awhile and alot of ppl have claimed it as their own.

I am a frequent poster on tauruscarclub.com, so I recognize that pic.

alright, fine, ya got me, that's not my car... :D but seriously though, my car looks identical to that... everything from the bra, to the tinted windows... literally, everything you can see in those pics, plus a really nice sound system if I do say so myself:D and I do :D (took a week, and the help of my dad, but I learned a lot in the process :nice:)