What's the best free photo hosting site?

jrichker

StangNet's favorite TOOL
In Remembrance. Thank you for your contributions
Mar 10, 2000
Dublin GA
The Russian free photo hosting site I use for all the Mustang tech photos has finally taken a dump (too much vodka on the part of the photo hosting team I suspect). So now I need a reliable site that does it for free and doesn't move the photos around. The Russian site kept moving the photos, and that broke the photo links in my tech notes. Post a tech note with a photo: one day it worked and the next day it didn't.

Any suggestions?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Photobucket is probably the best and easiest to use. You have a lot of options for managing your photos, and the link will always be the same. The amount of space they provide for free is more than I will ever need for hosting pictures. You can also host videos as well.

Use facebook , then twitter your updates to mysapce, thats what everyone else does

DUHHHHH
Thanks for the suggestion, but I will pass on using Facebook...

My computer security experience tells me that Facebook is a disaster waiting to happen. It has already had security breeches and malware problems that I don't want to deal with. There is enough personal information in the average Facebook account that it would be a goldmine for identity thieves.

See Facebooksecurity breech - Google Search for more about Facebook problems.

Looks like Photobucket is the winner. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate the input. It will be nice not to have to wonder which picture will be the next to fail. All I have to do now is get busy moving the stuff...

Joe R.