what's the stock gear ratio on a 04 gt?

• Sponsors (?)

Most people on here want you to go with 4.10's. I went with 3.73's and am very happy. I get anywhere from 280-320+ miles a tank. Im not draining it dry either. When I fill up the most I have put in it is 13.7 gallons I think it was. Our cars hold 15.7 gallons :nice:

StangLou said:
Most people on here want you to go with 4.10's. I went with 3.73's and am very happy. I get anywhere from 280-320+ miles a tank. Im not draining it dry either. When I fill up the most I have put in it is 13.7 gallons I think it was. Our cars hold 15.7 gallons :nice:

WTF?! 280-320 miles from one fill up....Dude I drive my car like a grandmother out of a smith's system course and let me tell you the best mileage ive gotten on an all hwy trip is 275 miles from one fill. I usually average 200-240 miles from spilling full to fuel light dry. Once again I drive like a grandmother and my car is bone stock, not only that but I drove my dads 03 gt for about 5-6 gas tanks and it didnt get any better! So please tell me you have a V6! (P.S. If you dont have a V6 then really tell me how its possible please share!)

Doing a good amount (not 100%) of highway driving, my best MPG was a little over 21. But even with my usual around town driving (and getting on it quite frequently :D) I normally get about 18.5 MPG.

And that's with 4.10's. Anyone telling you 4.10's burn more fuel is full of :bs: The only reason they would is because the driver is gunning it at every opportunity. As you should. :D