Whats Your Horse Power Rating & Timez

• Sponsors (?)

See sig, I ran a 14.8@94 on crappy street tires with terrible traction and in mid 90 degree weather. I am going to go this fall sometime to gte some better times. hey slow95gt, I am a junior in HS Are you in my physics class? IDK but I was talkin to my friends and a guy in the front asked about my mustang, he said he had an 86 GT, wondering if that was you. If thomasville is even around Suwanne or NGHS. If not where to you go to school?

oh nvm, Thomasville is damn SOUTH Ga

300/320 after some tweeking....no times due to lack of track near by, my guess 12's if I actually learned to drive it half decent.
mustang092.jpg

100_6138.jpg

Attachments

• mustang092.jpg
    mustang092.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_6138.jpg
    100_6138.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 41
25thmustang said:
Stock, 5-speed...

12.5 @ 106

sometimes its hard for me to believe you lol unless you have no weight what so ever..

Ported slightly worked E7s
Typhoon intake
70mm tb
73mm C&L
2021 cam
electric fan

maxspeed springs
bbk insulators
3.73s
frpp posi
ET streets
lakewood drag shocks

New T5
Zoom clutch
pro 5.0 shifter

not really anytimes as of yet other then the times that the car was broken (not to my knowledge either)

stock gears and a broken posi, wore out clutch and smoking like hell (pcv) it ran 13.6.. boggin out the whole.. didnt have the shocks either.. im looking for high 12's or like 13 flats

basically all I have speed wise is trick flow heads and intake, and all the other bolt-ons, and some weight loss. But I did run a 12.77 at 110 so I'm psyched. I hope to get that down to the 12.2-3's with a real good 60ft.

Bad92GT said:
sometimes its hard for me to believe you lol unless you have no weight what so ever..

Full weight more or less. Sway bars gone, AC and smog, but otherwise, leather, power everything, spare/jack all kept in! Lots of people dont believe it, and I might not either, other than the fact I built it and own it!

25thmustang said:
Full weight more or less. Sway bars gone, AC and smog, but otherwise, leather, power everything, spare/jack all kept in! Lots of people dont believe it, and I might not either, other than the fact I built it and own it!

I dont find it hard to believe, You have a cobra intake (stock lower intake sucks balls, valve job, no a/c or smog thats a decent amount of weight a a much shorter belt, you have pulleys, and other boltons that keeps the car running strong and healthy, and of course the 3.73's. With slicks those numbers are very good but not hard to believe, now when you say STOCK its hard to believe but youre car isnt stock.

My stuff:

Engine-No a/c, no smog, Bcam, everything else stock, engine was rebuilt with new timing chaing, new valve springs for the cam, new water pump.

Extras not mods: PA performance starter, MM clutch quadrant, MM FWA, k&n filter, MOBIL 1 OIL!!!! lol just kidding.

Exhaust-o/r hpipe, bullet mufflers with no tails, stock headers

Extras: Battery relocation, no swaybar (I put it back on though after these times), king cobra clutch, new shifter handle

Suspension: aluminum upper control arms, rest is BONE STOCK

Tires: 26x11.5x15 MT ET Streets, and skinnies up front on draglites for the track, and 17x9 cobra r's all around for street

My hp im gessing I wouldnt break more then 210 to the wheels.

My times:
best et- 13.5@99mph with 1.8 60'

Lastest et with best mph- 13.6@101mph with 2.1 60' (tire pressure was at 21psi :bang:)

ryan218 said:
i was wondering what everyone else is running around with under there hood. :nice:

post a pic of your engine if you like

ill start

1986 Ford Mustang GT convertable started out as Oxford White with a white top and 10 holes

Go Fast Parts

true duals with turbo mufflers
rebuilt re end with 4:10's and posi
im guessing around 200 HP

ehh its a start

eye candy

Paint
LX rear wing
Cobra r wheels
Black top

1983 Ford Mustang GLX convertable **** slinger brown with a white top and old wire hubcaps

go fast parts

true duals with turbo mufflers dumped
k/n filter.

351W swap in a coulpe years. with a T5

eye candy

painted air brether
painted wipper motor.
painted upper raditor brackets

soon to be painted. either dodge viper blue or sonic blue with a black top and have my ponys sent out and to be chromed

1983mustangglxidel004.jpg

View attachment 446920

maybe im breaking a 120 hp by now.................. :lol: as if lol

set your up like that please. :D

dont just say in the sig either please. takes about 10 seconds to copy and paste and space it out. please and thank you

post away :SNSign:
your dads car dont count:notnice: