wheels yes or no

skully45

Aug 11, 2006
What do you guys think of these wheels, im torn between these and deep dish bullits.

Attachments

• oe-cobra-g-r-10-5-new.jpg
    oe-cobra-g-r-10-5-new.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Sponsors (?)

skully45 said:
thnx guys I was leaning more towards the bullits, but now i'm not sure which color. I have an 04 laser red gt anyone have any pics of deep dishes on a laser red

Bullitts all the way. Check out my sig. My car is performance red but you can get the idea.

I don't know what DD bullitts look like :rolleyes: You could look into FR500s, Steeda's wheels, Saleens... but if you really like the dish then you're pretty much limited to Bullitts and FR500s, and there are some aftermarket wheel manufacturers that offer the dish but those wheels will be pretty expensive i'd imagine

stangGT97 said:
I don't know what DD bullitts look like :rolleyes: You could look into FR500s, Steeda's wheels, Saleens... but if you really like the dish then you're pretty much limited to Bullitts and FR500s, and there are some aftermarket wheel manufacturers that offer the dish but those wheels will be pretty expensive i'd imagine

Yeah, I'm torn between the bullitts and the FR500s myself.

No one likes rivits?? The only negative thing about them to me is the effort it will take to clean them... and that's for sure!!!

I like these...

SSR GT3

ssr_gt3_ci3_l-1.jpg

But VERY Expensive. Steeda does some like them with no rivits but they have that stupid blue "S" on them. Not for me. I like the BBK's also.

To me... a Mustang should have a "5 spoke symetrical" design. 5 spoke or broken up 5 spoke. But no 6 or 7 spoke.

imho

Attachments

• ssr_gt3_ci3_l-1.jpg
    ssr_gt3_ci3_l-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 50