When are we all going to see the new 2006 Cobra Mustang Concept Vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw the Mustang GT concept vehicle. Now when are we going to see the new 2006 Mustang Cobra concept vehicle? Does Ford have any concept designs for the 2006 Cobra Mustang? I am curious and excited to see exactly what the Cobra Mustang is going to look like. Does anyone in here have any spy pictures of it. If not, WHEN do you think that Ford will release pictures of this car to the public? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

ele1.jpg

ele2.jpg

Its not the Cobra but its just about the only thing im impressed with.

i saw the new gt at the philadelphia car show this week, its no big deal except for maybe the interior, current body style with some body fabrication looks better. however the car pictured is just plain sick looking. i suppose that if you buy the plain gt you can buy parts to make the car look like that aftermarket. it might take a while but the parts will be there.

I heard they are still trying to decide on the power plant. The word is that the engineers are split if they can or can't fit the 5.4 4v in the engine compartment. I personally just don't see it happening, the 3.9 4v barely has any room fitting between those shock towers.

So, you all think that it's going to look close to the photoshopped picture above? I highly doubt it. When do you actually think that Ford will unveil a picture of the prototype Mustang Cobra to the public? Nobody in any of the posts anywhere on Stangnet has ever mentioned about this. I would like to know where we can find pictures of any kind of the 2006 Mustang Cobra. There's got to be something out there that can tell us what this car is going to look like. And I don't mean concept pictures of the 2005 Mustang that were shown 1 year ago. Those pictures were concept pictures of the Mustang GT, not of the Mustang Cobra.

I am hoping that somebody in here knows about this and has pictures of the 2006 Mustang Cobra. If not, WHEN will Ford release the prototype pictures of this car? How long do we all have to wait?

Seeing how Tremec is putting out new parts for the 3650 now, I would imagine the 05 will have a revised version that transmission. Ford might not admit anything to us, but inside the company I'm sure they won't let it go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.