Where can I get slick wheel ?

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
Got my car running again, and its winter time, I got really bad tire, so im thinking go ahead and get slick wheel and tire, so it can handle on the winter, and next summer I will drop in a PI engine with procharge, any one have any recomment ? thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Then slicks are not what you want. You want something with a higher treadwear rating. I don't live where it gets icy much so I don't know the 'best' type but slicks definitely aren't the way to go (IMO)

What type of tires do you currently have?

Killa, slicks are drag radials are meant for track use, and track use ONLY. Otherwise, your going to be slipping around the road like a wet seal. Where do you live, and how much snowfall is there?

I would honestly recommend that you not drive in the snow with your mustang. Even if you have snow tires, you are going to need chains. Ideally, you should have a AWD truck with snow tires if you live in harsh winter conditions.

You can have the best snow tires on the market, and STILL need chains on your mustang to safely drive, if the roads are snowy/icy. I know in CA, chains are required by law in snowy conditions (for cars that aren't AWD or 4X4).

Tanner