where do you buy FRPP 9mm wires?

• Sponsors (?)

Summit has them. And you can change the color of the wires by changing the last letter in the part number. FMS-M-12259-C301 is blue, FMS-M-12259-R301 is red, FMS-M-12259-Y301 is yellow and so on....

Honestly, save your money and get some cash together and get the msd wires. In my own experience I had the ford racing wires have a wire go bad in a years time. The car was missing at jus under 2 thousand rpms. they arent as good as people think. its a pretty low grade suppression wire with carbon inside I think. I know the msds are more money but the quality is much better and they are bendable for nearly any angle youd ever need. jus my 2cents.

Them arcing within a years time and giving me a misfire is why im never buying them again, I got the msd and plan on having them a long time. as I said before I love them and the quality is first rate. Yes they are more money but you get what you pay for?

yea, I seriously put mine on the car, and it ran like crap. This was back in 99, i bought a pair from racer walsh up in jacksonville. I was just getting into the mustang gig then. I ended up using 4 of them on my old saturn a few years back.. they did ok there.. lol