Where to get a bumper

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in the exact same boat. Including the black too. What your going to need to do is camp out on Ebay or on the Classified Sections on all the major Mustang Forums. You'll find one that way.. I am supposed to be getting mine shipped any day now..

If your ready to buy though.. There's a guy on the Corral that's selling his black 01 Cobra Bumper cover. He says it's in Perfect Shape/Condition and includes Stainless Inlays. I offered him $250 which he seemed to be interested in but that was just prior to me winning my Ebay bid which I wasn't sure I would so he was my backup. The $250 was shipped which is a pretty good deal if you consider you won't have to paint it or anything..

PM or Email me and I'll hook you up with his email..

B.

Boss75 said:
Hey guys

I've got a 99 Cobra and I am wanting to get the rear bumper cover that says Cobra. Anyone know of a good website where I could order one painted in black? Any help is appreciated.

I don't have anything constructive to add. I just wanted to commend you on being one of the few people on Stangnet that can spell "bumper" rather than "bumber".:nice:

I looked forever trying to find a 03/04 Cobra rear bumper, and the problem with buying one through a forum or ebay is that shipping always ends up being $100+. The cheapest place I have found with shipping is fordpartsnetwork.com. You are going to have to have the bumper painted though. If you want a black 2001 Cobra bumper, I think you can buy a slightly blemished rear bumper in black for ~$275 (I think) from bumpers.com. Good luck with your search.

nah, most folks forget to consider that the Greyhound bus co. also does shipping too and it's pretty inexpensive. my bumper from CT to FL was only $49.00

BreBar21 said:
I looked forever trying to find a 03/04 Cobra rear bumper, and the problem with buying one through a forum or ebay is that shipping always ends up being $100+. The cheapest place I have found with shipping is fordpartsnetwork.com. You are going to have to have the bumper painted though. If you want a black 2001 Cobra bumper, I think you can buy a slightly blemished rear bumper in black for ~$275 (I think) from bumpers.com. Good luck with your search.

Altered99GT said:
That is expensive for shipping.... I shipped a Saleen front skirt for a Fox body from AZ to WV for 35 bucks through UPS.

Yeah, the problem I run into with UPS Sometimes on an item this size or what they consider "OverSize" is they'll Cry FREIGHT ONLY. Then they quote some very ridiculous Fees.. So basically as long as you can get your item in under their size restrictions you could possibly get it shipped cheaper.

-B.

Over on svtperformance.com there is a guy with the username of fordsvtparts. He works at a dealership parts dept. & will sell any ford part (except ford racing parts) for 10% over cost. Might want to check his price out.