Where to get "Low Oil Sensor Gasket" ??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Before you say Ford...i checked there first.

p/n E9DZ-6C626-B Gotta order in packs of 5 @ $3.60 each. So $18 just for one crappy gasket.

LRS is not much better....$6 for the gasket and $15 to ship it to me. At that cost, i might as well buy the pack of 5 from Ford and ebay the other 4.

Part stores don't have them.

Anyone else know a source...preferably individually? Anyone else buy the pack of 5 and then have 4 kicking around now?

I tracked down my losing oil prob to a leaking check oil sensor and a leaking plug gasket. Parts stores have replacement Felpro pan plug gaskets, but not the check oil gasket. :(

• Sponsors (?)

It's not really a gasket. It's like a big plastic washer.

I think i'm just gonna order from LRS. I need some other stuff...so my quest for a $3 washer has turned into a $200 order. :)

New floormats to finally ditch the universal ones i got at autozone, rear new license plate light lenses, new shifter bezel trim (for my new shift boot), the gasket, a new LX emblem for the hatch.

All stuff i had been put off buying for some time.

i love orders like that. all kinds of random stuff come together. i wish i hadnt got the ones with the running pony in them, my left heel sits on the top of the emblem when im on the clutch and its out, its gonna get gross.