Where To Get Pre-cut 90* Plug Wires?

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys I need to get new plug wires that have the 90* boots at the end. Anyone know where I can get a set that is already pre cut and ready to plug in on our cars? I have the MSD universal ones now and I dont want to go through cutting them and putting the boots on again. I've seen some Moroso ones I think, but they only come in yellow, looking for black only.

• Sponsors (?)

I think you're going to have to make custom ends. I also need 90 degree boots because of my turbo headers. Probably just going to find a set of 90 degree boots for my 10.4 Taylors and cut the wires to fit a little better while I'm at it.

ughhh oh well at this point I am willing to make a new set of wires. My car is misfiring really bad, and my tachometer jumps all around. I am not sure what else to do, the plug wires are fairly new MSD's, I checked the resistance on them and they all come in at about 1000-1200 ohms. Is there any possibility that they are still bad? I have checked all my connections to the coil and from the coil to the TFI module. The distributor, TFI module, and PIP are all brand new, actually replaced twice to try and diagnose problem, coil is also brand new replaced twice. Cant figure out my problem.

Brand new in the box....I could assemble for you if needed.

Hey Rick, I really appreciate it but I think I found the problem. When I replaced my TFI I never put any compound on the back of it, there was just some residue left on the dizzy from when I swapped it out, I am getting a new TFI and putting compound on there and going to see how it responds. Thanks again though.