Where to Order MPG Export Brace

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, their phone number is on that page. As far the brace goes, it is nice to be able to remove it for engine access with just a pin but some would argue that the std. export brace is better at holding the towers since the length is correct and allows no wobble or adjustment. NPD offers the export brace with thicker metal and better contours than most.

monk302 said:
Hey Guys,

Is this where I should order an MPG Export Brace??

http://www.mpgheads.com/ExportBrace/ExportBrace.htm

Just wanted to see if any of you have ordered it before and if this is where you all got it. Also if anyone has any commentary or reviews it would be appreciated as well

Thanks,

Mike

I don't know where else you would get it other then there.

I have one, purchased from the site in question, and I can recommend it.

mustangdave said:
Yeah, their phone number is on that page. As far the brace goes, it is nice to be able to remove it for engine access with just a pin but some would argue that the std. export brace is better at holding the towers since the length is correct and allows no wobble or adjustment. NPD offers the export brace with thicker metal and better contours than most.
I agree, I only bought it because it is the only trick brace offered for a 71-73 Mustang.

mustangdave said:

I measured the distance between the bolts on the stock export brace and used those numbers to set the adjustable one.

hate to resurrect old threads but I need some info on either the TCP or MPG export brace. I noticed that both braces are adjustable but how much adjustment is available? Do any of you guys have any more suggestions on adjustable braces? I have tried to install the one piece design similar to NPD's but had to do major cutting due to the brace being not the best design.

Thanks