Where's my gears?

• Sponsors (?)

Cuz UPS' job is just to pick up & deliver; they don't care as long as they get paid. The boxes were labeled box 1 of 2 & box 2 of 2. When I looked in box 1 I found my SPEC 2 box from SPEC. Only enough room in that box for a clutch. In box 2 was my Steeda Tri-Ax. Only enough room in that box for a shifter. But WHERE'S MY GEARS? Boxes 1 of 2 & 2 of 2.

UPS labeled them. But I would think if UPS made a mistake I would've recieved only 2 of the following: box 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or 3 of 3. Now on the flip side if UPS intentionally lost them they could've mislabeled them on purpose. & that could be why I only recieved 2 of 2 boxes w/ NO GEARS.

I won't find out until I get the call them tomorrow when they open @ 9AM central. That sucks though cuz I tried to call them today as soon as I found out @ 4:55 PM & guess what? Their message that answered said their hours of operation are from 9-5 central time & here I am looking @ the clock seeing that I still have 3 minutes before 5 & no one answers. So I left a message & called a different # to leave another a while ago. I'll have to call them @ 9 in the morning but the problem is my car has to be @ the shop @ 8 cuz my mechanic's doing the install. I'm gonna have to have him overnight some 4.10s instead from another shop 70-some miles away cuz I'm not waiting for this to get resolved.