Which alarm to buy?

I am getting an alarm put into my 03 gt convertible tommorow and I am stuck between two models.

One is a Code Alarm system that works with the factory keyless entry, comes with shock sensor, door, hood and trunk pins.

The other is an Ungo system that has pretty much the same options except it has a paging feature on the keychain that tells me the alarm is going off. It can also do remote start but I am not paying extra to get it installed.

Just wondering what you guys think/have. The Ungo is twice as much as the Code Alarm ($360 vs $180 installed plus tax) and the key fob is almost twice as big as the factory keyless fob.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

i have the code alarm with remote start and the LCD pager... by far the best set up out there. I got all the little toys in it too... microphone, motion sensors, etc.... it def. gets my vote

take a look at clifford....they are definitely the best out there...if you get one of their upper range base units you can add on different features later without upgrading the brain

since you have a vert I would really suggest getting one with a motion sensor so that if some one reaches into the car to grab something out of the seats when the top is down, the alarm will go off