Which FRPP Clutch Kit?

cryptic

Sep 10, 2004
I decided to change the clutch myself, and I know that I want to go with one of FRPP's Clutch kits but im not sure wich one.

I need feed back and reassurance that I don't have an 11" plate, I think that only 4v's have an 11' right :shrug: . Anyway some one either flame or feedback,

I appreciate it :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

you dont need the stiff frpp clutches for your power level. , but if a stiff clutch makes you feel like your car is tougher go for it.(even though it is completly unnecessary) get the quad. and adjuster, those are good to have

The FRPP clutch isnt that stiff. I had a SPEC and it was stiff as a board.

If the clutch your looking to replace is in your 00 GT, then you just need the regular 169.00 FRPP King Cobra. Its a 10.5" clutch.. I would get this clutch over a SPEC, but Ive heard that the cheaper Ford Heavy Duty clutch is better in some ways. I finally opted for the Centerforce Dual Friction.

I got a 3 pc adjuster/cable kit, and FRPP King Cobra for less than 250 including shipping from Mustangtuning.com

It isnt extremely difficult to do yourself. Installing the quadrant is kind of difficult because of access. But you can manage. Make sure you get the clutch pedal linkage tight after you install the quadrant.