Which intake would be best

I am trying to decide what would be better for my setup. I used to have a trick flow track heat intake on my 302 and I liked it alot. I have trick flow heads on my 351w I am building. It will be procharged. I am just trying to figure out which trick flow intake would be best for me. Let me know what you guys think and if any of you are running either intake and how you like it.

tfs-515b0009_w.jpg
[/IMG]

When it comes to making horsepower, one size doesn't fit all. That's why Trick Flow® designed their Box-R-Series intake manifold for Ford 351 Windsors. Each manifold is computer-engineered to deliver an excellent balance of airflow distribution and velocity to increase low-end torque and provide superior high-rpm horsepower. Trick Flow® Box-R-Series manifold uppers are made from A319 aluminum and available in silver and black powdercoated, finishes for long-lasting good looks, or in a natural version for those who prefer a natural aluminum look or wish to use a custom finish.

tfs-51511004.jpg
[/IMG]

When it comes to making horsepower, one size doesn't fit all. That's why Trick Flow® designed their R-Series intake manifolds for 351 Ford Windsors. Each manifold is computer-engineered to deliver an excellent balance of airflow distribution and velocity to increase low-end torque and provide superior high-rpm horsepower. Trick Flow R-Series manifold uppers are made from A319 aluminum. They are available in silver and black powdercoated finishes for long-lasting good looks, or in a natural version for those who prefer a natural aluminum look or wish to use a custom finish.

• Sponsors (?)

From the sounds of if, you aren't building a high revving car.

Neither one of those intakes is right for your build, unless your ok with making no torque.

Stick with the track heat

I can't stick with the same intake. I am going to a 351. Here is a list of the build. 351w stroked out to a 427, Eagle h beam rods, probe forged pistons, trick flow twisted wedge heads, roller cam, roller lifters, roller rockers, arp head studs, summit 75mm throttle body, D1SC procharger, renegade procharger setup. Now what do you guys think would be the best intake for this combo.

A little more info on what kind of motor your building wil be helpful. Just because you want to rev to 7k doesnt mean the motor will. If you are going with boost I'd use the box style, stick with normal track heat for N/A. I am assuming you are going to be using some high flowing heads?

Port matched victor 5.0 or the R box. Track heat won't fit because its a 302 intake only. Get yourself a custom cam with valvetrain to match.

Agreed, dont listen to the suggested RPM range, thats a pretty rough guesstimate. Personally, i'd go with the box.

Also, not to hi-jack but do you have any pics of the 94-95 fuel rails that you could e-mail me?