Which line lock?

• Sponsors (?)

I wish the SLP kits would come down a bit in price. They are going for about $155 then you got to add $10 or so for shipping.
I definitely need this kit as I cant do a proper burnout for **** with my 5 speed.
This is the best kit on the market though. It comes with the correct adapter fittings and lines.
My buddy bought a cheaper biondo solenoid and ran into all kinds of problems getting brake lines to fit. The factory mustang lines and fittings are metric and the brake lines and fittings you get pre assembled at the auto parts store are standard thread and will not work. He had to get the metric fittings, flare his own lines and in the end just wished he would have bought the slp kit.

its next on my list of mods for sure.:nice:

I wish the SLP kits would come down a bit in price. They are going for about $155 then you got to add $10 or so for shipping.
I definitely need this kit as I cant do a proper burnout for **** with my 5 speed.
This is the best kit on the market though. It comes with the correct adapter fittings and lines.
My buddy bought a cheaper biondo solenoid and ran into all kinds of problems getting brake lines to fit. The factory mustang lines and fittings are metric and the brake lines and fittings you get pre assembled at the auto parts store are standard thread and will not work. He had to get the metric fittings, flare his own lines and in the end just wished he would have bought the slp kit.

its next on my list of mods for sure.:nice:

Sounds like what I'll have to do with my 98 when I get a linelock.