Which mustang is this?

2002GT2

Oct 25, 2004
I'm glad to see this company brought back the bumper from the protype Mustang.

IMG_2402_JPG.jpg

More pics here:
http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/SEMA04/mwsema04.htm

Attachments

• IMG_2402_JPG.jpg
    IMG_2402_JPG.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Sponsors (?)

looks to me like something to showcase stuff that ford will make available for 05's in their parts catalog...the concept style front bumper, rear wing...

it seems to be in the Ford area of that particular show, based on its surroundings

hey ya'all read that sign thats towards the right side of the first pic... "FORD COMPONENT (and something with a persons head blocking it) this is a mustang that is showing what ford will be offering for the car thru the FRPP catalog...it was at the sema show...

Do after market parts such as the bumpers have to meet crash test standars? If Ford offers them, such as the concept style bumper? I agree no reason to think it wouldn't but just wondering?

The spoiler looks much nicer than the stock one, however, I've never been a big fan of spoilers. I always think of "rice" whenever I hear the word spoiler.

I love that car also. I think it has the best parts on it of all the cars there. I love the 68 shelbys and want a nice side scoop, rear duct tail and a nice front end bumper treament.I think this one has the best side scoops also, they flow nicely with the cars lines. I'm not going to cover the quarter panel windows with scoops though, the windows reminde me of the 65 Shelbys, which is where they came from.

UBG yeah I can understand that since kids these days take a honda, add on a wing, some eruo taillight covers, a fart can and call it sporty. But remember long before any rice, Carrol Shelby was putting "spoilers" on the back of mustangs and now those same mustangs fetch 75- 150k! A spoiler done right on a really fast car like our 05 mustang can look good. I like the spoiler on this car but I'd like it to look a little bit more like the shelby ducttail.

I really am waiting for Cervini to finish their "Elenore" kit. I emailed them ad they said they didnt even have their test mule to start on. I replied , your way behind all the other after market people!!

QUICK91LX so we will be able to buy these parts from ford I 'm hoping??? That would be perfect!!!

JonJon said:
:rolleyes:
why don't we take off all the body panels to save weight since you don't care about looks at all

damn you gina!

Then you would get crap all over your engine and electrical stuff :notnice:

I do care about looks.......just that it doesn't always mean a spoiler :notnice:

Hold the gate!!!

GO to "themustangsource.com" Brads mustang site, look at the SEMA pics, down the page the same car, I'm bout sure it is, he has it labeled " Performance West Group"??? So whats the scoop , am I wrong? It sure looks like the same car!! I looked up Performance West Group web page but didnt see any info on an 05 Mustang or the SEMA auto show. Guess the only way to know for sure would be to email them and ask them if they made that car. I think they did!!

Runfox said:
QUICK91LX so we will be able to buy these parts from ford I 'm hoping??? That would be perfect!!!

that was just my assumption based on the cars surroundings...its very possible that it isnt related to ford at all...but it would be very cool for Ford to offer all this stuff!