which nitros for 94 Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

From what I understand, NX kits are supposedly the easiest and most safe kits on the market. They also seem to be a bit more expensive too. In which case, you would have to quantify how much your motor means to you before making your decision.

Joe

Joes95GT said:
From what I understand, NX kits are supposedly the easiest and most safe kits on the market. They also seem to be a bit more expensive too. In which case, you would have to quantify how much your motor means to you before making your decision.

Joe

http://www.100mphclub.com/b_pages/tutorials/zex.htm

The image at the bottom with the OUCH.... was a NX kit owned by a buddy of mine (Ford Mechanic) that made fun of my Zex kit all the time. He made it maybe a couple of months of spraying. Me being a newbie to cars and nitrous have been spraying my Zex kit for 2 years. Still running strong. :shrug:

gcomfx.com said:
http://www.100mphclub.com/b_pages/tutorials/zex.htm

The image at the bottom with the OUCH.... was a NX kit owned by a buddy of mine (Ford Mechanic) that made fun of my Zex kit all the time. He made it maybe a couple of months of spraying. Me being a newbie to cars and nitrous have been spraying my Zex kit for 2 years. Still running strong. :shrug:
You could be right. After all, it is a subjective question.

Nowadays, nitrous kits are made much safer than they used to be, however, like the old saying goes, "nothing is idiot-proof."

chefster said:
How much should I pay or should I just save up for a Vorteck

Huh??? This was a nitroUs kit question.

new zex = 500. Watch the classifieds to see what they go for used and you make the call.

new vortecH = 2600 (so i've been quoted). Is it worth it?; if you have the money.

Theoretically, both should be a safe addition, but I've definately seen 10 times more people on this board blow head gaskets with a blower than nitrous. In fact, I can't recall anybody blowing up from nitrous since I've been a member. Plus the blown cars seem to become financial black holes more-so than others.