which seat do you like?

Domindart

Apr 2, 2005
This

Corbeau: Forza

Or this

Corbeau: Clubman

Before you vote, this is the car it will go in. Keep in mind , my interior colors. Also, if its Forza its going to be suede. They dont offer the suede in the Clubman. If its clubman, it will be grey.

Thanks!

Attachments

• stang interior.jpg
    stang interior.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

WOW 100% forza so far? okay... Im going to say clubman though. I really think the grey matching the rest of the grey interior will look better.

Anyone know from experience how these two seats would compare in comfort? I dont think the clubman would feel uncomfortable.

The only real thing I see the forza having going for it is the suede. But thats not a big deal to me really.

What do you guys really like about the forza over the clubman, the shape?

Your asking us which we like more, then you say your going with the clubman after every one says forza? What is the point of this thread. I say forza.

I dont think I said I made a decision yet.

Everyone says forza. Hmmm I may rely on the crowd cause Im not sure Im the best race seat picker. I wish they made a forza in grey.

Id only get an aftermarket seat in black unless i had it there in person to make sure the gray matched.

The clubman is an ugly looking seat, the forza is far better. is this a race car you have, or you just want a race seat? the first corbeau i would go for in a street car would be the GTSII

All I want is peoples opinions.

Im still saying clubman, but I havent decided yet.

That forza looks good, but I dont really want to change my carpet.

Hmmmmm

thanks for the opinions people.

All I want is peoples opinions.

Im still saying clubman, but I havent decided yet.

That forza looks good, but I dont really want to change my carpet.

Hmmmmm

thanks for the opinions people.

like i said, just be careful when ordering the gray...there is a chance that they wont match and it will look worse than if they were black