Which vacuum line should I use to get the Sea foam motor treatment in?

• Sponsors (?)

When I did mine, I did like Ernie said. Disconnect the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator and use that. I ended up having a hose that was the perfect fit for the fitting on the vacuum tree on the back of the intake manifold, so I used that.

I used the sea foam to get rid of detonation. Didn't help me. But I think I have another problem.
Scott

I used the vac line to the brake booster on my truck, but I think the fuel regulator vac line would be better.

Put it in (I think 8 oz.)and let it set for 15-20 mins then start her up and watch the smoke show!!

It will stop smoking just drive it until the smoke quits.

Thanks for the help guys, Unfortunately the DSL service at work was out today and I couldn't read this thread. I ended up connecting a hose to my Edelbrock intake elbow and let it be sucked up into the intake manifold and engine. Was it the correct choice cause nothing really came out my exhaust? I put 1/3 of the can like the instructions said and also put some in the gas tank then waited 15 minutes before taking it out for a spirited 30 minute drive. The car no longer felt sluggish, the motor ran alot smoother plus throttle response was greatly improved.

I read where some people put the whole can in. Did I use enough?

It worked very well for me. Before I used the sea foam the car ran really sluggishly and throttle response was poor as well. Afterwards the engine ran smoother and throttle response improved tremendously.