white face gauges for 2.3

mustangkid2.3

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
Piqua, Ohio
i found one a while back and bookmarked it before i restarted the hard drive on the computer..does anyone know where to order a white face gauge for the 2.3's...the one i found was an 85mph and 6k rpm gauge...indiglo i think..

• Sponsors (?)

mustangkid2.3 said:
i found one a while back and bookmarked it before i restarted the hard drive on the computer..does anyone know where to order a white face gauge for the 2.3's...the one i found was an 85mph and 6k rpm gauge...indiglo i think..
Search ebay, theres a couple here and there and your going to pay considerably less... but if u decide not to go that route, i know uprproducts has them in the 85 speedo rating...

mustangkid2.3 said:
i found some that are reverse glow...their white faced and then just the numbers light up this cool blue color... http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=498 thats where their at if anyone is interested.
I dunno, i've not heard the greatest of comments about uprproducts, so i dunno if i spend that kinda cash on them, i got mine off ebay and love em, btw its in the 2.3 link

221057.jpg

221056.jpg

notice the little black spots on the left, thats where the check engine light ect.. are sposed to be on a air bag equipped spedo, notice the slight curve, thats what you should look for
these are the ones i bought
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43952&item=7938724630&rd=1

Ok I took pictures but forgot to bring the camera in...www.speedhut.com The make them for all 2.3 mustangs and you can customize them with graphics or logos or whatever you would like...I got flames and a ford racing logo YOU WILL LOVE THEM Thet look better than any other I have ever seen and installation is pretty easy I'll try to bring the phone in tonight to show you the pics

Just click "custom gAUGES" at the top then select ford and scroll down to mustang. The pics when customizing are not a good representation of the gauges but really just to see what kind of customization you want to do. You can select your shift poit(at what RPM's the red line starts, or not to have one at all) Also it glows in blue or green..I prefer green. I believe the correct term is reverse idiglo because the whole thing is lit up. It also has a dial to make it brighter or dimmer...All told I think I paid a little over a ducket:)lol:)

mustangkid2.3 said:
would that fit on an 88? whats the diff between a 88 and 90 gauge cluster if any?
The seller i got mine from on ebay, has them for an 88 i believe. Further down the road when i get more into the 5.0 project im going to go with the same styled gauges, because i know what i will be getting.