white top on white convertable?

I am thinking of doing this to my white 98 gt with black top. Tell me what ya think.

Attachments

• white convertable.gif
    white convertable.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Sponsors (?)

White vert tops are a pain in the a** to keep clean. If the car is going to be a daily driver or sit outside for any amount of time get a different color. The only way I ever found to keep them looking good is to use cleaners that also strip the wax off the rest of the car.

I put one on a Torino vert I owned a while ago and regretted it the rest of the time I owned the car. :bang:

Amen on white tops being hard to keep clean. White tops are a pain in the arse to keep clean. Your gonna be cleaning that top every week or it will just build up. I mean....just look at our white mustangs. One puddle and whoosh! the car detail is shot. White sure looks good clean, but dam its a pain to keep dirt off it.

But you know what would be even funnier? If you got a white top and a white front bra! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

yea white tops are probably a bisnitch to keep clean...but i personally think ugh when i see a black stang with a tan top or a red stang with a white top, white on white looks way better, but..is it worth the sacrifice of keeping it clean...thats ur decision