Who in here is from louisiana?

• Sponsors (?)

Cajun93 said:
Baton Rouge here.
Anyone know any tuner shops closer to BR than NO? I need a dyno and tune.
How about a good Mustang performance shop to do some installs?

THX
Kyle
L&S Automotive does SCT tunes but its road tunes. They don't have a Dyno.

What kind of installs are you reffering to?

i used to have a 90 gt that i used to race all over the place back in the early 90's now i have this 95 and it kiks ass and theres nowhere to go race cause of all the popo's hastle.they just mad cause their cars are not as fast as ours.the other day in denham springs me and a ls1 grandnational(yeah u read that right)squared off and when we hit around 80 mph i looked in rearview mirror and saw crown vic lights so i didnt let up ,the buick pulled over and popo kept after me.i lost him in batonrouge returned home bout 2 hrs later to find livingston parish sherriff waiting IN MY FRONT YARD.scared the chit out of me 2 so i just took off again, lol ,by the time i ran out of gas there were 13 L.P. units on me.well now i cant drive the damn car anywhere without getting pulled over by them and so the story goes. WITH AUTO AODE 4.30 GEARS AND A.P.E. CHIP PLUS MANY OTHER SERIOUS MODS NATUARLY ASPIRATED OF COURSE I GOT CLOCKED ON RANGE AVE IN DENHAM SPRINGS AT 163 MPH! PRETTY SIK WITH 4.30'S BUT THE CHIP TOOK OUT MY REVLIMITER

meauxjeaux said:
i used to have a 90 gt that i used to race all over the place back in the early 90's now i have this 95 and it kiks ass and theres nowhere to go race cause of all the popo's hastle.they just mad cause their cars are not as fast as ours.the other day in denham springs me and a ls1 grandnational(yeah u read that right)squared off and when we hit around 80 mph i looked in rearview mirror and saw crown vic lights so i didnt let up ,the buick pulled over and popo kept after me.i lost him in batonrouge returned home bout 2 hrs later to find livingston parish sherriff waiting IN MY FRONT YARD.scared the chit out of me 2 so i just took off again, lol ,by the time i ran out of gas there were 13 L.P. units on me.well now i cant drive the damn car anywhere without getting pulled over by them and so the story goes. WITH AUTO AODE 4.30 GEARS AND A.P.E. CHIP PLUS MANY OTHER SERIOUS MODS NATUARLY ASPIRATED OF COURSE I GOT CLOCKED ON RANGE AVE IN DENHAM SPRINGS AT 163 MPH! PRETTY SIK WITH 4.30'S BUT THE CHIP TOOK OUT MY REVLIMITER
Is this a joke? Are you on crack? I'd NEVER drive like that in town. You are just nuts man.

no joke just retarded

wish it were a joke but it was on north range past the highschool if thats makes it any better.im 32 years old and should know by now that that was wrong and i am paying heavily for my actions still and this happened in novmber of 04.

meauxjeaux said:
wish it were a joke but it was on north range past the highschool if thats makes it any better.im 32 years old and should know by now that that was wrong and i am paying heavily for my actions still and this happened in novmber of 04.
Very little since this is still a pretty populated area. Late at night maybe? I've had a few little "runs" in that area my never much over the 50mph speed limit. At least you see the mistake you made.

Anyway...water under the bridge as they say. We usually get togehter on weekends in Gonzales if you are interested. There is an "unpopulated" area we go to to settle who's quick. Also there are quite a few of us who heads out to No Problem Raceway on Weds, Fris. and for Midnight Madness if you want to meet up.

Well my car is stock minus an off road pipe and mufflers. The car runs very good for stock but I can tell it is running rich. After just a few seconds of idling the smell of half burned gas is apparent. (note: no cats)

I plan on running a 1.5L KB soon and wanted a good shop to tune it for A/F ratio, timing, etc. Do I need a dyno for this? I want the car to last 200k miles with the blower so I need a mild tune for durability and longevity.

I need a good reliable local shop to do minor installs like a fuel pump, blower, 1.6 RR's, and subframes. I can probably handle most of these but I can't find the time with my job and medical rotations.

Any ideas for shops or tuners around B.R.? (other than the ones mentioned)

BTW- I'd love to hook up with ANY local Mustang clubs. Give tell me the time and place? Will ya'll be gently with my virgin car?

i'm thinking the kb is 1.7 / or 2.2. 1.7 for mostly stock motor. 9psi w/intercooler is the **** w/agood tune. saw many,many,many at mustang week some of which had quite the few miles (not being ravaged every second of driving :nice: ) but kb kit is complete "unlike many others" if interested go to hooters this sunday 8-28-05 on vets in metarie there will be a few people from baton rouge there as well as some local n.o. people. we are starting a club for fords. mustangs ,lightnings, harley s/c, etc...