Who saw "The Fast and The Furious 3"?

• Sponsors (?)

Threads like this make my head hurt...." dur... rice this ,uhhh rice that durrr" I love any car that can get the job done, import or domestic. I would take a nice supra, skyline or Hachi-roku :) in a heartbeat. By the way does anybody know where I can download this movie? I've been trying to get it off of Ares for 4 days without any luck.

89five.o said:
Threads like this make my head hurt...." dur... rice this ,uhhh rice that durrr" I love any car that can get the job done, import or domestic. I would take a nice supra, skyline or Hachi-roku :) in a heartbeat. By the way does anybody know where I can download this movie? I've been trying to get it off of Ares for 4 days without any luck.

umm drive to ur local theater and fork out the 8 bucks it costs to see it you cheap @$$... or take the lady friend to a matinee so you can both see it for the combined totall of 8 bucks..

the pirated theater recorded movies really lack the quality needed to enjoy the movie anyways...

StreetStang302 said:
Its like you don't open your mind about it. You just don't get it, he has been getting kicked out of schools for racing and other things. The reason why he goes to Japan is because they don't want him on the streets in the U.S. and his reason for going there is for beating a rich kid w/ a Viper , with his '70-'72 Monte Carlo. He goes to Japan and ties up looses ends in the racing scene out there. Just can't stand it when somebody feels like they need to bash everything without a clear mind. I can't stand rice burners, and at first wasn't going to see this movie, but since I did see the other two, I figured I'd check it out w/ an OPEN-MIND, and it turned out to be good. You can stop talking about how you have better things to do w/ $10, whats a list of that include?? I am not trying to get at you or bash you, but just keep it down if you haven't seen the movie.

Actually I have one of the most open minds about stuff, but going to see a bad movie is something I want no part of. I rarely see movies, and only go when something peaks my interest, this definately does NOT. I can say whatever I feel as this is an open board that welcomes opinions, and in return anyone can take what I say or leave it. I stated my opinion, and thats that. I saw the first two with open minds and hated both. Hated the story, hated the acting, hated the cars etc... I dont want to have that happen with the 3rd..

$10, 10 things off a dollar menu, tickets to a better movie, gas, a case of cheap beer... there are lots of things I can do with my $10. :D

Mustang5L5 said:
Maynard James Keenan rocks

Yep ! hehe

also i think its stupid for people who HAVENT seen the show are bashing it like they are some movie critic, like they are the masters of cars and mustangs.

I dont like ricers, i dont really care for drifting or the whole tokyo crap.

I simply went out on a Sat night with my GF, saw a movie and i enjoyed it, that is the point of a going to see a movie you know....

i saw the first 2 and yes they did suck monkey chode.... but please dont go bashing a movie you havent even seen.... trying to look "cool" in front of a bunch of people on the NET, THAT U WILL PROBABLY NEVER WILL SEE.

i hate ricers, i love mustangs and v8, i will admit i thought the movie was alright, i dont give a **** how cool i look on the net, i dont care if i am considered retarted for liking the movie. i think my car running a 16.8 beats this in terms of "gayness"

I dont do it to look cool, I do it because I know my style and what I like... I dont have to see it to knowI wont like it I have heard plenty of people talk about it. Believe me, this is NOT the post I would try to impress people on. Im posting my side of things and thats that.

To top it off there are lots of movies I disliked that everyone else liked. Im picky, and this isnt a movie Id go see. Also I did see the cars movie on a date, so I know why people to go movies.

Went to see the first one when it came out. Sat behind some loud mouth that was talking a bunch of trash about rice burners. When the movie started the guy shut up like one of my kids watching cartoons. Out of all the outlandish garbage that the movie contained, he didnt say one word untill the Mopar lifted its front wheels. "Oh thats not real, that couldnt happen" It continued into the parking lot. I personally agree, I can believe that welds on my intake will blow, life is lived a quarter of a mile at a time, that cars need scoops on the roof, that cars with with huge chrome rims are fast and that I should double clutch, but a blown Charger cant lift its front wheels off the ground....lol

rdharper02 said:
Went to see the first one when it came out. Sat behind some loud mouth that was talking a bunch of trash about rice burners. When the movie started the guy shut up like one of my kids watching cartoons. Out of all the outlandish garbage that the movie contained, he didnt say one word untill the Mopar lifted its front wheels. "Oh thats not real, that couldnt happen" It continued into the parking lot. I personally agree, I can believe that welds on my intake will blow, life is lived a quarter of a mile at a time, that cars need scoops on the roof, that cars with with huge chrome rims are fast and that I should double clutch, but a blown Charger cant lift its front wheels off the ground....lol

It was actually done using a hydrolic lift and fake smoke- but I completely agree with your point ;)

LOL It figures. The only part of the movie that I truly enjoyed was fake. Hey, I figured blowers produce obscene torque. Duped by the movies again. Gotta go, have to add some vinyl graphics with a guy pointing. It allows me to find the front of the car when I'm tired (and ads 2.5 horses per square foot covered). I decided on Elmo instead of the Aztec sun god...My kids will enjoy the car too ....Now I'm going to have to rent it and see if I can find the lifts in the scene. Damn the Fast and Furious wins again.

I didnt do the popcorn bucket trick, haha!

also what that charger did was IMPOSSIBLE.
If you notice, the charger pops the wheels and spins the tires AT THE SAME TIME. He magically has too much traction and not enough at the same time.... hmmm not right....