Who's representing NJ???

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing. this post popped up and i was like "what the hell!"

AC would be something different i think... Gambling, booze, ........ well yea :)

I know i know my bad! You were there on Sunday. Next time 25th is in town we explore for some Summertime abandoned area picture spots!!! Heck it doesn't have to be in Jersey, it can be in CT or PA i don't care. Any excuse for me to take my Stang on a long cruise i'm DOWN! :nice:

me too. i'll be down for anything.. and i know a sweet picture taking spot. it's right out of a.c. at the surfs stadium,, at night you can get the entire city behind you.

or even in camden right by the ben franklin bridge,, at night you can get all of philly behind you...
P7110113.jpg

check that pic out..

Attachments

• P7110113.jpg
    P7110113.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Sponsors (?)

me too. i'll be down for anything.. and i know a sweet picture taking spot. it's right out of a.c. at the surfs stadium,, at night you can get the entire city behind you.

or even in camden right by the ben franklin bridge,, at night you can get all of philly behind you...
P7110113.jpg

check that pic out..

THATS the type of pic i wanna take :nice:

Only with a better camera of course :)

Attachments

• P7110113.jpg
    P7110113.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 82
im down as long as we dont stop at white castle. that place sucks teh wang

we won't hhaha i haven't ever been there and dont' wanna.. haha

THATS the type of pic i wanna take :nice:

Only with a better camera of course :)

yeah,, i forgot i had my camera set to vga for the computer pics.. plus we can get there right b4 it gets dark :nice:

I will let you know...:nice:

..I might run that day too just to baseline my GT before i start doing mods....

how much is it to run?? i will run with you.

im from Marlton(its south jersey like 15mins from Atco)

i used to work in berlin so i know exactly where marlton is... lets meet up this weekend??

Well food runs and such Im not doing, and you wont see me down there unless theres a good event to run. If I do go down to AC you can be sure the Mustang will NOT make that trip. I guess if theres a Jersey trip I will attend I will be part of making the plans and hoping people actually show up!

Well food runs and such Im not doing, and you wont see me down there unless theres a good event to run. If I do go down to AC you can be sure the Mustang will NOT make that trip. I guess if theres a Jersey trip I will attend I will be part of making the plans and hoping people actually show up!

what about the buick vs ford event?? would you want to go to that??

what about the buick vs ford event?? would you want to go to that??

I think my friend is bringing his turbo cobra for that. Ought to be interesting.

No, those events suck something terrible, been to a few of them. That and my cars done for the season, clutch is slipping and it's not worth towing it 150 miles and racing it like it sits.

My next time in Jersey will be next year to AC for a weekend, without the Mustang!

When you go to AC, try to stay at the Borgota. VERY nice place.