Why is SN getting so stupid...?

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
Portland, Oregon
Is there a limit to this crap? When I load SN with Internet Exploder:

stupid.gif

Stupid...

With the blocking I have enabled, SN won't even load for me with IE, which is okay because 99% of the time I use Firefox...

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

HairyCanary said:

stupid.gif

Stupid...

With the blocking I have enabled, SN won't even load for me with IE, which is okay because 99% of the time I use Firefox...

Dave

I thought you were talking about some of the members. :D Especially some of the 2005 board.

HairyCanary said:

stupid.gif

Stupid...

Dave

I think a bunch of people missed the point, it is not IE that is the issue, it is that Stanknet is trying to drop files onto our PC's, maybe they are using something in IE to do it , but the fact that they are, just makes me wonder why we all put up with it....

lamrith said:
I think a bunch of people missed the point, it is not IE that is the issue, it is that Stanknet is trying to drop files onto our PC's, maybe they are using something in IE to do it , but the fact that they are, just makes me wonder why we all put up with it....

Because it's free entertainment. Free tech advise. Long distance friendships without the long distance phone bills. Free news. Free classified sections.

I run spy sweeper and have never had anything come up that came from SN.

I don't know what this thing is that keeps trying to block you from SN.

I was alluding to other forums and locations we can di this at wihtout some of the games and rules that have been enacted of late, that just make it harder for us to make a stong local support network..