Will my roller rockers fit on my New AFR heads?

Starscream88

Mar 8, 2003
Park Ridge NJ
Hey guys,

Just got my new AFR heads this morning,
The company who sold them to me told me they were part number 1400 61cc Stud Mount heads,
So I had to go out and buy new Roller rockers due to my Cobra ones not being able to fit,

This morning I got my new heads only to discover that there actually Part Number 1472 60cc Pedestal Mount heads

Now will my Cobra Roller rockers fit them?
Im sure they will I just want a yes before I fit these heads only to discover I cant use them

Im assuming theres gonna be no difference in power or anything?
Because I dont want the ordeal of sending these back to CA and waiting an other 2 weeks before I get my heads,

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I do,
I have the Crane Cams Cobra Roller rockers fitted to 93-95 Cobras

Makes me REALLY mad though, I went out and bought Stud Roller rockers :(
Guess Ill have to sell them with my old heads

Hey man. How's the car coming along? I saw it at the swap meet a few weeks ago with Mike. It's looking sick man. The paint looks real good. Love the 99 cobras. Good luck with your engine build up. You going to the Ford race this weekend at all? I'll be there hoping to crack 12's before the year is over.

take it easy
-scott

50mustang001 said:
Hey man. How's the car coming along? I saw it at the swap meet a few weeks ago with Mike. It's looking sick man. The paint looks real good. Love the 99 cobras. Good luck with your engine build up. You going to the Ford race this weekend at all? I'll be there hoping to crack 12's before the year is over.

take it easy
-scott
Thanks Scott,
Shame I didnt get a chance to meet ya man,
I was so busy in that giant swap meet I never really paid much attention to the car show :)
Glad you like the Stang,
With these heads and a set of slicks I hope to make the 12's too,
Think its possible with my list of mods?