Willow Springs April 19-20, 2008 LA Shelby Club

sganz

Mar 28, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Time for the Annual Spring Open Track with the Los Angeles Shelby Club. The Track is The Streets of Willow. Instructors available at no charge, as well as a super low cost event for 2 days of racing.

Cost is $195 for members or $205 for non members (Membership is only $28, most all car types welcome too)

Pictures and more info at www.LASAAC.org

This is a good event, friendly folks, good mix of cars from imports to vintage Shelby’s and more track time for 200 bucks then you can stand. This is also a really safe event, and easy on the car... well as easy as you want to be.:rolleyes:

Sandy

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, all Mustangs as well as any other car is welcome. The site was dead last week, I'll bet they got hacked. On good thing is the application is still available as a file download.

http://www.lasaac.org/club/OPEN_TRACK_APPL_APRIL2008.pdf

That should have all the info, and if you have any questions that don't get answered give me a holler and I'll track someone down for you. This is a really good event, and you will have a ton of track time with out many people.

Sandy

^^^^
Sandy, thank you.

I didn't see a phone number? I will get my payment mailed in so I can attend the event. Looks like everything in the PDF speaks for itself, I don't have any crazy questions. :) I'm used to private events, we usually have ten to twelve cars total for a day. However, I don't mind traffic, if there is any, especially since I will be driving my completely stock '86 Mustang.

I have not attended a track event in a little over a year! :( This will be a much welcome event!

Mike

Glad you got it going. It is a really nice event and for 2 days it is about as low cost as it gets. On Sunday, you pretty much can drive until you drop.

I started tearing down the Mustang motor, and it is not going to make it in time for this event, I might still make it with another car, but I'll be out at least one of the days.

Sandy