Wingless? Oh, HELL yes!!!

fiveofanatic

How to fuel a Mustang:
Founding Member
Aug 12, 1998
Phoenix, AZ suburbs
Finally did what I've been thinking about since I bought the car!

Click here for all ten pics

wingless08.jpg

wingless04.jpg

wingless02.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

:nice:

I came very close to going wingless, I got used to the look while driving around for about a month with it off. Almost wish that I had since everytime I wash the car, water gets under the wing and leaves trails when I open the trunk.

Why not just go buy a plain old car? The fact that you own a Mustang DEMANDS that it have all the necessary things that sports cars are supposed to have, like a spolier. If you want to drive grandmaws old car you can. I just think that it looks like a 3 Cylinder is under the hood and goes BEEP BEEP like a Geo Metro.

madams74 said:
Why not just go buy a plain old car? The fact that you own a Mustang DEMANDS that it have all the necessary things that sports cars are supposed to have, like a spolier.

The wing was an extra-cost option for the Cobra in 1997; I wish mine was one of the few that didn't come with it. I think it looks much cleaner this way, more businees-like, less useless flash.

I just think that it looks like a 3 Cylinder is under the hood and goes BEEP BEEP like a Geo Metro.

That's part of the attraction, yes. :D