Woooah Gamers you gotta see this...

my66coupe

Founding Member
Apr 30, 2002
Arizona fountain hills
Well since there are a few gamers in here, I thought i would share the wealth....I was at "game crazy" with my brother picking up his PSP, and the clerk happened to notice my ford racing hat....he quickly informed me know that there was a ford racing 3 out and blah blah blah....crappy graphics etc....I then complained how there really isnt a game out there with some sweet mustangs. Out comes "Ford Mustang, The Legend Lives" for ps2. Just released. http://www.gamespot.com/misc/boxshot/index.html?pid=926610&plat=ps2&side=front
I bought it instantly for 20 bucks and ya pretty cool game that you all should check out.

Mike

ps there are over 40 mustangs ranging from 64- to current. Including mustang IIs, cobras, fastbacks, bosses, machs you name it.

• Sponsors (?)

15 Dollars at Best Buy. I was dissapointed actually. Its a great game, for the money, till you buy a copy of "Corvette". Corvette has EVERY year, and then a page of information on the year, and then the top ordered options/colors/etc for that year. And while I love Mustangs, the game just kinda flopped for me. And did you ever play Ford Racing 2, and notice how narrow all the cars seemed?