Would a stalker nose on my car look stupid w/o the g/f's??

88GtHoe

Founding Member
Nov 14, 2001
St. Louis MO
I really love the Stalker nose, and I think I would look very nice on my 94 Cobra. I also like the side skirts, but I think the rear bumper is hideous. I have not found a rear aftermarket bumper that pairs up nicely with the rest of the kit. My question is if I just got the nose would it look bad? My car is lowered 2 inches, and obviously has the stock side skirts, so maybe that would work? What do you guys think?

Does anyone know of a good looking rear bumper that matches up with the rest of the kit? I was thinking Saleen but then I thought the rear vents would throw the whole thing off.

Also pics of a stalker mustang would really be appreciated. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I think that kit looks good if your car is low enough. . .I had the bumper for a year or so before I hit somthing. The quality was top notch and well worth the money. I've been thinking the Stalker + Saleen remains + decent wheels and a 2" drop would look freakin cool.

The bumper with stock ground effects, doesn't look bad really, it looked funny on my car becuase it wasn't lowered. You just have to get the nose down to get the real effect of the Stalker.

this car is jplayer's from corral.net. . .I didn't like that rear bumper either, but I've never seen it in person. Judging by this pics I think it may look good on a dark colored, lower car.

frontend.jpg

sideshot1.jpg

rearcorner.jpg

That doesnt look to bad but I wish the rear bumper didnt have those square cutouts for the tailpipes. Do you have to order special tailpipes or get some tips welded on?

If anyone else has pics please post :nice:

I have a full saleen kit on my stang hood and everything. I have to say that the stalker kit rivals the saleen kit in looks and style. The stalker was my second choice.

I would say go with the front bumper, and saleen rear bumper. Its a good match, I have seen it before. The only thing I dont like on the stalker is the exhaust on it. It would look nice if the exhaust didnt look like a circle within a square.All said and done it still looks bad ass

Kretz5.0 that looks pretty damn good. Do you have any side pictures?

Str8stang036 - Dont you think that with the saleen rear it might look funny because of the side vents in the rear bumper?? :shrug: You should post pics of your car too :nice:

attachment.php

:drool:

I saw a white Saleen knockoff on campus today, it just solidified my desire for the full kit. He had the S281 wing which is the one I want. It looks just perfect. You can't 'play out' the Saleen body kit. It will always look the best and to be different would just be foolish :D Lol, just my way-too biased opinion.

Those are some good looking cars, and a Saleen body kit would look raw on my white car. I am not one to pass off my car as a Saleen though sorry I hate that. Dont get me wrong clones do look good but I am also all about authenticity. Well anyways thats why I was leaning more stalker :shrug:

Anyone have pics of white saleens in our styles?