Wow! A Spared No Expense Build for the ages!!!

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Vass, NC
If you weren't all sparing your expenses, this is how you'd've done yours:
Screenshot_20230516-221006_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230516-221015_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230516-221023_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230516-221200_Facebook.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

This is like every other ad on face book groups these days but I am starting to see some decent normal prices for running and driving project cars on market place and some highly over priced ones dropping the asking prices... Honestly that looks worse then my beater gt that I literally consider to be a donor car for the next coupe I pick up lol. If he has 30k in parts in that he better have some high dollar parts hiding somewhere. it's almost like people went spend happy during covid and think they will make a profit on it because most of the parts all went up in cost since then. He said its a stock bottom end in one ad so that's going to be a tuff sell if he's expecting anywhere close to 30k

Stuff like that you ask for receipts and they magically have none, or its for parts not on the car lol. Decent 60's-70's cars are cheaper then what ppl ask for some of these ruff fox bodies. I'd love to see the parts list he's adding up at retail prices to come up with 30k, I bet half of it is used parts, who would pay $400 for a b303 these days?, trick flow kits been out of stock for at least 2 years now and it doesn't come with a b cam. Sve wheel kit, cheap China headlights and tail lights. Must be a uber expensive Baer brake kit.. I mean Holley owns them now so might be. I also really want to know what these people consider junk because from those pics it looks like your average 80's :poo: box in horrible condition with some China rims and resto parts thrown at it and someone buffed what was left of the paint.

The patina stuff all ways screamed to me its so rusty I know its not worth fixing so I cleared over it and hope your dumb enough to not notice all the rot the fresh under coating is hiding on the car.... That roof isn't long from being unfixable as it is if the rot gets into the sunroof. That stuff might fly in the dry desert areas but not on the east coast unless it lives in a bubble. anything sprayed over pitted rust will lift sooner then later.. Of course the dude flips sneakers to..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
This is like every other ad on face book groups these days but I am starting to see some decent normal prices for running and driving project cars on market place and some highly over priced ones dropping the asking prices... Honestly that looks worse then my beater gt that I literally consider to be a donor car for the next coupe I pick up lol. If he has 30k in parts in that he better have some high dollar parts hiding somewhere. it's almost like people went spend happy during covid and think they will make a profit on it because most of the parts all went up in cost since then. He said its a stock bottom end in one ad so that's going to be a tuff sell if he's expecting anywhere close to 30k

Stuff like that you ask for receipts and they magically have none, or its for parts not on the car lol. Decent 60's-70's cars are cheaper then what ppl ask for some of these ruff fox bodies. I'd love to see the parts list he's adding up at retail prices to come up with 30k, I bet half of it is used parts, who would pay $400 for a b303 these days?, trick flow kits been out of stock for at least 2 years now and it doesn't come with a b cam. Sve wheel kit, cheap China headlights and tail lights. Must be a uber expensive Baer brake kit.. I mean Holley owns them now so might be. I also really want to know what these people consider junk because from those pics it looks like your average 80's :poo: box in horrible condition with some China rims and resto parts thrown at it and someone buffed what was left of the paint.

The patina stuff all ways screamed to me its so rusty I know its not worth fixing so I cleared over it and hope your dumb enough to not notice all the rot the fresh under coating is hiding on the car.... That roof isn't long from being unfixable as it is if the rot gets into the sunroof. That stuff might fly in the dry desert areas but not on the east coast unless it lives in a bubble. anything sprayed over pitted rust will lift sooner then later.. Of course the dude flips sneakers to..
Couldnt agree more. Pretty much sums it up. People just throw up any crap box mustang that has some pep boys rims and do dads and its a mint 30k car. Whatever

Reactions: 1 user
He probably should have said "needs paint". That patina crap isn't fooling anyone. He probably used "talk to text" and said "thirteen thousand" and he had a thick accent which siri interpreted as "Thirty thousand". Coulda happened..... :shrug: :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users