WTB: 2005 Mustang GT wheel center caps

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by 68rustang, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. I am looking for a pair of the center caps that came with the "bullit" wheel option on the '05 wheel shown.


    I can find the actual center medallion but not the chrome bezel piece. I have a local dealer trying to decipher what is what but thought you guys might have some, a part number, or know where I can get them.

    Thank you.

    Attached Files:

  2. M-1096-A from FRPP
  3. Thank you.
  4. No problem. The three pronged ones are M-1096-B just in case...