Wtf!!!!!!!!!11

codemonkey said:
I wont flame ya ddonaca, because you make a good point. Cops do enforce selectively, and do pre judge you.

My last ticket (I posted a thread in here) was a pretty good example. The cop used to tail me and follow me thru town, and one day, when I was in a pack of four cars going the same speed, he picked me to pull over. My car, as you know is a red mustang GT with tinted windows, exhaust, wheels, etc. So yeah, he singled me out.

but, I was speeding, so I didnt fight it. I guess what it comes down to is, we build these cars knowing we'll be a target, and if we dont like it, we should look at that forest green minivan again!

with all due respect.

Isnt that profiling? I had a cop pull me over just to look at my car and talk cars. Pissed me off but what can you do? He said he thought my tail light was out then didnt even check it. Next time you get pulled over tell the cop your going to sue for profiling, :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

wickedcobra96 said:
OK, now that im a little cooler, here is the honest to God truth. Sittin at a stop light like 2 miles from my house. civic pulls up to stop light. light goes green, we both take off, no burn outs, not peeling out, nothing. I go, shift into 2nd, let off, so im just about 40-45... 40 is the limit. Cop pulls out with lights on. Pulls over civic, and so i was like, damn, so i pull over too. Cop comes up to civic, then my car, gets info. and then i sit for like a half hour. 2 cops come up to my window about then, get me out of my car, hand cuffs, arrested for racing. Then they question me like they had no idea what was going on. I didnt know the guy, had not premeditation. Bame, in the back of the car and car towed. Was released, got my car out of impound and got home about 3am just in time to get up at 5:30 to get to work. Fun stuff.

O.k so couple of questions for you then. Were you or were you not messing with the Civic? Were you racing him or just playing around?

If you were honestly not racing him and the Civic was the one trying to mess with you then I would go to court and plead not guilty and fight it to the best of your ability, or possibly get an attourney.

Did you admitt to racing the Civic? What did you say to the police?

Isnt that profiling? I had a cop pull me over just to look at my car and talk cars. Pissed me off but what can you do? He said he thought my tail light was out then didnt even check it. Next time you get pulled over tell the cop your going to sue for profiling,

Yeah, it is but I guess I dont really care that much. I figure if you remove profiling altogether that gives them another excuse to ignore the real criminals. As it is now, they have to walk on eggshells when pulling over a minority, someone with a mullet, etc. because of possible "profiling" issues.

I just try and keep my nose clean. I guess I ever run into a real dickhead, I'll make sure and remind thim that I can afford a lawyer if neccessary :D

no warrents, completly clean record. The cop came up to my window, got my info, and the next time i saw him it was to put the cuffs on. By the way, i have all stock exhaust except mac mufflers. No tint on the windows. Other then looking saleen, its stock. The cops had to ask me what was going on like they didn't even know. Vancouver just put some zero tolerance thing into affect about anything that looks like racing though. Ol well, :bs: :bs: :bs: and you know that cop are not going to listen to you if you say, i wasn't racing.

Make sure you file the paper work to hav the state pay for your towing charges. You typically have a 10 day window of opertunity to file it.

If your innocent they will pay for your towing charges. But you have to file quick.

Now if you guys are harrased that bad. Get a lawyer, file harrassment charges. Plus if your really street racing why stop when a cop pulls up behind you? Concluding he doens't see your plate. Freeking outrun him. Especially if your already doing something really stupid. Of course if your in the right area. Meanign time of day, traffic, location. Hell get a freaking bike it's easy! If your on a gsxr1000. Hah 0-100mph in 5.7 seconds. Good luck for the cop to catch you. 0-147mph in 10.0 seconds! You won't get tickets anymore. This isn't LA they dont' use helicopters hardly ever. If they do start trying to use them. Roll the airport. There the helicopter doesn't have air clearance to follow you. Airport way baby!

Peace!

cops2.gif

Attachments

• cops2.gif
    cops2.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 30
Actually, i Love the MAC sound. I had them on my Cobra as well. But i had a H pipe with that, they were pretty loud. But with just a cat back, they sound awsome, deeper tone then flows, and you wont sound like everyone else.

I have been wanting a R6????hmmmmmm