X cal2 tuners

• Sponsors (?)

I recently bought a used one off ebay. The guy told me it had been unlocked, and I was a little timid about buying one like that, but I tried it anyway. I had it sent directly to my tuner who already had my car. He plugged it in and it was exactly what the guy said it was. It was fine and ready to go. As long as the guy has good feedback on ebay, I'd think you should be fine. Good luck.

im in the same situation. on one hand i would like to find a used one and save some $$ and on the other i dont want to buy one and have it still married. id rather search forums where someone is going to the livewire and you can trust to unmarry it from their car. as time goes on i would think more and more will be switching to live wire. xcal2 should still be perfectly fine.

It seems like I have read that you can get them unlockedfor something like $75. If it shows up locked and you have to pay you're probably still better off than buying new.. That said, just make sure the user has a lot of transactions and a good rating and you will probably be pretty safe.

I bought my Predator new in the box off Ebay a couple of years ago and saved about $150. They guy had purchased something like 10 on a package deal and was selling off what he didn't need.

(I would probably just buy it new :) )