x-plan eligibilty question

• Sponsors (?)

Some past posts says Family and friends can get the X-Plan....They can be wrong?I have a friend at Mercury as was wondering if i could use his name and pin to get X-Plan as a friend............Johnny

Ford employees and retirees can give out X-plan discounts to all their friends and extended family members (close family members get to share in their A/Z plan). Matter of fact, Ford encourages them to do this. A sale is a sale.

Various other groups, like employees of Ford suppliers, can get the X-plan directly for themselves (no employee involved), but can't pass the discount onto others.

When you qualify for an X-plan, you provide Ford with your SS number as ID, and get an unique PIN to use at the dealer. With these plans, you agreed to a set of rules, and if you violate any of those rules, you have also agreed to things like having to fully reimburse Ford full price and all costs, and are permanently bared from ever participating again. So, be careful.

Anyone can get an x-plan. A student of mine's father works for Ford. She got him to get me an x-plan PIN for a 2005 Mustang. No problem. Ford employees are limited to a certain number per year, five maybe??

stanmckinney said:
Ford employees are limited to a certain number per year, five maybe??

I don't know if there is a limit. I know at ten, they get a special award. A die-cast Ford GT personally signed by Bill Ford, CEO.