X-plan--what is it exactly?

MadFish

Nov 7, 2004
Kansas City, MO
I called the dealer today to get a update on my car. He told me the build date was pushed back. So, I asked if he had the final price on the car. He said the car was $28,800 MSRP, but Im on X-plan so the price would be less or something like that.

But, what is x-plan? I see people talking about it on here, but what is it exactly?

• Sponsors (?)

How do you have xplan and not know what it is; anyway here it is in a nutshell. Xplan is given to employees of Ford to give to their non-immediate family members or friends and to companies that are tied into Ford for themselves or family or friends. It usually comes out to a discounted price of slightly over invoice, about $500 over, depending on the car. It is actually calculated by adding 4% of the Aplan price onto the Aplan price; which is a different and better deal. Hope that helps.

MadFish said:
I called the dealer today to get a update on my car. He told me the build date was pushed back. So, I asked if he had the final price on the car. He said the car was $28,800 MSRP, but Im on X-plan so the price would be less or something like that.

But, what is x-plan? I see people talking about it on here, but what is it exactly?

What was your orginal build date?