Yay More problems for me!!

Hey guys...so I took the cobra out today cause I had to get a new belt for it along with a new fog light bulb. Well I guess bad luck has struck again! Anyway, I get alot of vibration from the rear of the car, not sure if it is the rear end exactly. This is what happens.

Driving regularly, put the brake it, car vibrates, I think i need new pads any way. Then when I take the car out of gear and coast, no brake no clutch or anything, I get some serious vibration from the rear to the point where I get ratteling from my exhaust tip which is loose in the hanger and rattles against the tank I think

• Sponsors (?)

does it do it while accelerating and decelerating (each loads the rear gears differently)?

Patrick, i thought you sold your car? :shrug:

HISSIN50 said:
Patrick, i thought you sold your car? :shrug:

well....have i got a story for you :rlaugh:
I talked to this guy multiple times on SVTperformance.com and even called him on the phone more than once, he AGREED to buy it today around 930am....i called him last night and he's like....uh....i dont think i can make the trip..(i knew what he was going to say), then he's like its a great car and all, love it, great price, looks awesome, blah, blah, blah, then he says he doesn't want to travel that far and possibly not buy the car :rolleyes: ....good thing i called him, he may have never let me know :nonono:
So i decided, i'm getting to old for this shtt, and i'm just going to hold on to it for a while :shrug:

-Patrick