Yellow Gt Pics, any body have any?

Been debating lately on what color to paint my car because im getting close to doing the painting under the hood. I was originally going to go with the two tone black and gray with the same style as 25th's car was painted. heres my thread
http://forums.stangnet.com/737888-photochop-help-pretty-please-mustangs-top.html

but i came across this car
2003_boyd_coddingtonroush_sc_i_of_3.jpg

and i really love the yellow that came on the 94 95 mustang and the screaming yellow that came on the 04 cobra. But i have never seen a nice fox gt painted yellow. I will be running black bullits and i want to do the two tone look exactly like this car pictured above. Thoughts and pictures of yellow fox gt's would be appreciated.
thanks
guys
anthony

• Sponsors (?)

i like the 94-95 yellow you are referring to very much... if its the one i think your talking about its called chrome yellow, i painted a truck i had that color and i got nothing but compliments... it goes very well with black accents or in your case two tone... i say go for it...

I disagree with Jim, I am not really a fan of yellow foxes. Maybe because no fox ever came in that shade of yellow, so it looks odd to me. I suppose if the whole car were done right it would look OK, but I am partial to the black your car already is.

Not sure I've ever seen one. Its a great color, I had an 04 with Screamin' Yellow.

Personally I prefer Foxes in darker colors...but that's just me.

A GT body might be a bit too "busy" for a color like that.....while a notch or hatch LX is a bit cleaner looking and thus the yellow seems to flow better.

:thinking:

:shrug:

Saleen....but gives you some idea of the yellow on ground effects. To me it just doesn't shine as much given all the contours of the GT's vs. a notch for example. Colors like that need lots of smooth services to look their best.

p86685_small_1993_ford_mustang_saleen_sc_front_driver_side0.jpg

friend of mine has a solid yellow gt down at his shop. Looks killer. All GT w/ a 95 cobra r hood and chrome 95 cobra wheels. Has a lot of chrome / billet accents and looks good. Sorry, no pics.