You Texas Boys And Now Florida!

We got everything as high as we could,
IMG_3108.JPG

Got important papers, emptied the gun safes and rolled out to higher ground.
IMG_3113.JPG

This is the road into town two hours ago. Good thing I evacuated the Mustangs yesterday.

Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Airport pic is a fake. I read that was a simulation of JFK or something from a disaster plan a few years ago. Same as the shark and crocodile pics that pop up.
Look who the guy is that posted that tidbit.........
What else would you expect from the guy that keeps the "Surrounded by Idiots" thread fires burning bright.;)

Reactions: 1 users
What happened?
Buc-ees treats people like :poo:. A five minute meal break where you eat standing up is your only break unless you go use the restroom, where they'll time you. They trap management in bad contracts, they fire people on a whim, they even harass employees after they've fired them. The owners aren't good people.

Watching the NFL Network. The NFL is donating $1 million for the Houston area. The Houston Texans are donating $1 million, Robert Craft of the Patriots is matching the first Million $ raised, the Jets are donating $1 million...............and Jerry Jones of the Cowboys writes a check for $100k. WTF?

Buc-ees treats people like :poo:. A five minute meal break where you eat standing up is your only break unless you go use the restroom, where they'll time you. They trap management in bad contracts, they fire people on a whim, they even harass employees after they've fired them. The owners aren't good people.

Makes me want to go get a job there and start beating assholes down. God help the :poo: bucket that calls me after I've left. LOL

Reactions: 1 user
Watching the NFL Network. The NFL is donating $1 million for the Houston area. The Houston Texans are donating $1 million, Robert Craft of the Patriots is matching the first Million $ raised, the Jets are donating $1 million...............and Jerry Jones of the Cowboys writes a check for $100k. WTF?
Gollum, I mean Jerry, is still making payments on his precious, I mean AT&T Stadium.

Reactions: 1 users
Have you made it back your place to survey any damage, or is the road into town still blocked?

We have been snaking around finding alternate routes. Most are completely flooded. Amazingly I haven't got water in the house yet. My father in law wasn't so lucky.

My place:
IMG_3237.JPG

Father in law and surrounding:

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3190.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG