Your opinion about a Dual Friction Centerforce

• Sponsors (?)

I hate these clutch posts because you get good and bad opinions about every clutch so your still left wondering about which clutch is best. Honestly, if you just stay within the guidelines for each companies clutch then you'll be ok. Because no company can survive by selling junk. Ok, with that said. I have had great success with the Centerforce Dual Friction in both my Javelin and my 85 GT. Its supporting 625 horses at the fly right now and working just fine. On top of that, the action is great and you'll have no problem in traffic because of the weights on the teeth.

I agree with smock, you will probably get a whole bunch of mixed opinions, however, I am another happy owner of a DF clutch. I've had it for about 18 months and it's worked like a charm on both the street and strip. I'm not pushing as many horses as smock, but I agree that the pedal pressure is just right, it's actually a little less than my last clutch (wasn't stock but not sure exactly what it was because the previous owner put it in) but not super light like my 4-banger truck. I would definately recommend it :nice:

I'm also happy with mine. We just installed it in my car and I've driven it for about 2,000 miles or so in the last month alone. It's very easy on the foot and feels like a stock clutch.

I even let my wife drive it the other night for the first time. She wasn't even aware that it had an aftermarket heavy duty clutch in it. She just told me that it was nice and easy to step on.