zex tech???

SAYNOTORICE

Aug 21, 2003
Massachusetts
what is the difference between the zex dry kit for different cars...is the NMU setup differently for each of the different cars they make them for or are they all the same with just different length in hosing and wiring...the reason i ask is i am looking for a used zex kit for mustang but there is rarely one on sale on ebay and they are always more expensive than the other kits...could i use one not specified for a mustang??? anoyone know??

• Sponsors (?)

im pretty sure that everything is the same. except for the wiring and the amount of jets that you get....like you said previously. I would do some more research on it before you purchase anything...hell, just email ZEX and ask one of their people.

-Drew

i would figure this would b the best place to do some research...zex will probably just tell me to only run a kit specified for the stang....can anyone else help me out...sorry to be impatient, but winter is making me antsy...i already cant wait for test and tune nights at the track and hittin all the local crusie nights