03/04 Cobra tank and pump

fmd28

Jul 7, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I am considering changing my 03 GT tank to the 03/04 Cobra tank w/ pump and well I am not able to find prices and/or where to buy the above item. Everything in my signature is what I have done to my GT to date and the guys that helped me with my latest cams/heads update recommended that I look into getting the tank because of what my end application is going to be which is a supercharger.

• Sponsors (?)

Cobra tank and pumps is damn expensive man...

Let's see some pics of that Mustang, including the engine.

Are you pretty much the only guy with a Mustang in Guam?

www.modular depot.com (remove space) and look down to the "ford parts" sub forum. And Randy will set you right up :nice:

BTW cobra tank and pumps run around $850 :eek: .
Thats why I went with a Ford GT fuel pump for $90 and it will support more power than the cobra pumps....only draw back is the stock GT tank doesnt have baffles to keep the fuel by the pump, but the cobra tank does.

I recieved mine about three weeks ago. The best price I found was little less than $900 shipped for the tank and twin pump. Randy Stinchcomb of Liberty Ford in MD has the best price. Give him a call and tell them that StangNet referred you to him.

(410) 655-2000 ext. 5618

SVT pump with kenne bell BAP requires an upgrade to the electrical system by adapting an external fuse to the setup and bypassing the stock fuse. Not a good idea IMO...too much work. It would also be a good idea to upgrade the gauge of wire since there is that much load on it. Another reason why IMO SVT focus and BAP isnt a good idea.

A. buy cobra tank and pumps
B. put the Ford GT (super car) pump in your stock GT basket and just dont go WOT below 1/2 tank. (I have pics in another thread on how to do this)

Well,

There are some mustangs out here. Like 4 SVT cobras (3 daily driver, 1 drag), 1 mach one and various Gt's and stangs. But those are the ones that go to the drag strip or that I have seen. I will be putting the pics and vid clips of the 270ah cams and Stage II patriot heads within the week.

I will need to look into the above items and see what works with my GT.