03-04 Cobras rwhp/tq #s

96GTauto

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
Tyler, Texas
With the mods in my sig, what are some good guesses on what my rwhp/tq would be. Also, I'd like any and all 03-04s modded heavily or not at all to post dyno #s. That way I can get an idea of where I'm going.

Thanx

• Sponsors (?)

well my buddy has an o4 and stock numbers were around 365 and it seems that the only mod you have is the exaust and intake im sure with a chip and a pully you would easily make it in to the 425 range. Your car is super nice, the best thing about the cobra's is that you have a warranty and you can do the basic cobra mods (chip, pulley exaust, intake..) and if you blow something up you can take them all off go to the dealership and they have to fix it. Good luck buddy

Uncle Meat said:
You're probably right at the 400 RWHP mark. If you were to ditch the stock airbox that K&N is sitting in you'd be better off.

U.M.

My numbers are in my sig.

I'm thinking about buying the full C&L kit with the inlet tube and 95mm mass air. Would this be a good choice. I'm also planning on a pulley swap to put my boost around 12 and a program of some kind. I have a friend that can get me a predator for $300, thoughts on this?

96GTauto said:
I'm thinking about buying the full C&L kit with the inlet tube and 95mm mass air. Would this be a good choice. I'm also planning on a pulley swap to put my boost around 12 and a program of some kind. I have a friend that can get me a predator for $300, thoughts on this?
C&L makes some good stuff, but a larger MAF is not recommended at your current power level. The stock MAF is good to around 500RWHP. Adding an aftermarket MAF will require additional tuning and may make things more difficult on your tuner. I'd skip the larger MAF personally. $300 for a Predator is a good price, question is, what kind of support do you get with that Predator for $300? With the Predator it's not all about how cheap you can get the handheld unit for, service/support after the sale is a big part of it.

U.M.

I too was looking at the full C&L mass air and pipe...

03CobraPipe%20028.jpg