03 cobra radiator vs. steeda vs. fluidyne

• Sponsors (?)

the 03 cobra radiator is a good budget upgrade. it will provide better cooling than a stock radiator. the fluidyne is the next step up. increased cooling compared to the 03 cobra unit. the fluidyne is what you would use to go open track racing. i dont have experience with the steeda one, but i have heard that it is a rebadged fluidyne unit.

Fluidyne is what I have. I wanted the extra cooling with the nitrous. It is a MUCH MUCH bigger radiator. It fits in there though. I little tight but it fits. It looks awesome too.
Here is a pic of mine
iCF1A1D66-733C-4794-8E24-1751F5D10989.jpg

how about the cost performance? is it worth paying extra for fluidyne instead of Cobra unit? i'v been thinking aobut it, but then i don't race my car, so i can't justifiy spending too much money?

I got mine for free plus a little. When I put a deer through my car the ins. company gave me $700 for a new ford one. So, I guess if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have gotten it. I noticed no difference because the stock one did just fine all the time. It does look cooler though. No pun intended.