03 cobra wheel use with what spindles

• Sponsors (?)

yes the 94-95 will work but you cant run the center caps.the 96 and up will let you run the center caps cause the center hub on the 96 and up's are shorter than the 94-95.the 96 will track you wider but its very little.i run the 96 spindle on my 92 notch and love it.i run 18x9's up front with a 265-35 tire and it doesnt stick out of the fender.looks very good.the other option is to run a small spacer so you can run the center caps.that goes for all the factory mustang wheels for 96 and up.hope this helps you.

Jozey said:
yes the 94-95 will work but you cant run the center caps.the 96 and up will let you run the center caps cause the center hub on the 96 and up's are shorter than the 94-95.the 96 will track you wider but its very little.i run the 96 spindle on my 92 notch and love it.i run 18x9's up front with a 265-35 tire and it doesnt stick out of the fender.looks very good.the other option is to run a small spacer so you can run the center caps.that goes for all the factory mustang wheels for 96 and up.hope this helps you.
You are wrong on that one. any 94+ spindle will allow use of a center cap. The 96+ are ~8mm per side wider than the 94-95, the basic design is the same.

Tonys89GT said:
You are wrong on that one. any 94+ spindle will allow use of a center cap. The 96+ are ~8mm per side wider than the 94-95, the basic design is the same.
i had the 99 cobra wheels on my notch with just the basic 5 lug conversion(mark 7 rotors) and the center cap did not fit.i put the 96 spindles on and problem solved.yes they do track 8mm wider couldnt remeber the width but mabe the 03 cobra's are different.i was just speaking from experence and what ive read about.i wasnt saying that the 94-95 spindles wont work.if you can keep the center cap with the 03's awsome.tony89gt let me know so i can remember it.

**Important note here! The SVO/Lincoln front rotors will NOT work with the Ford '98 & '99+ Cobra, Y2K Cobra R wheels, and '97+ GT 17" wheels. Most of the wheels will mount up ('98 cobra and the Bullitt wheels will not), but you will not be able to mount the center cap due to the larger dust cap on the rotor.

this is what im talking about and come to think about it the dust cover is bigger on the 96 and up not longer.are the 03 cobra's the same or different?

srothfuss said:
You can run the 94/95 spindles and fit the center caps. The spindle on the later model cars is much shorter (the rotor no longer contains the bearings...

Look up the thousands of brake threads for the most popular brake links known to the Fox people.

Edit: Nevermind here is one of the sites.....

http://mjbobbitt.home.comcast.net/mustang/5lug.html

i beg to differ, i have that EXACT setup, 94 spindles with OEM 03 Cobras, and i have no fitment problems