05 "GT500 Legend Kit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Temple

Jul 22, 2005
"GT500 Legend Kit" for 05 Mustang

Gene Evans Ford (GEF Racing) in Atlanta, Georgia is offering a "Legend" body kit and I also found they can get the wheels on the car in the picture (GT500 wheels in chrome). The web site is gefracing.com and they are a Ford Motorsport Dealer.

Attachments

• 05 Mustang-26.JPG
    05 Mustang-26.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Sponsors (?)

That my friend, is simple but elegant.. Fiesty, and fierce.. Subtle, but very powerful in its delivery! For a first post, I say you have made quite an impression!! :nice:

I predict this kit will be the most widley sold kit of all time.. @ $1299 for the complete kit, you got a deal man!! Thats not bad at all..

I like it as well. Maybe the hood scoops could come more to the front edge fo the hood like the old gt-500's, but it looks good the way it is as well. Hood scoop, ducktail, 1/4 window scoop, maybe side scoop, and definitely the center foglights are what I'd do to the new Mustangs. And Racing stripes of course.

Functional Hood

It is not functional at this time but all it requires is cutting out the holes. We are working on a functional kit to come out at a later date once production slows down.

Status
Not open for further replies.